Polyschool is an educational forum to teach roofing contractors more about what makes Polyglass products unique to the roofing industry. The seminar highlights best practices when installing Polyglass commercial and residential roofing products.
Polyschool session topics include:
- Overview of the History of Polyglass and Modified Bitumen products
- In-depth presentations of Polyglass roofing products
- Hands-on Demonstrations of Self-Adhered membranes, Torch-Applied membranes, and Roof Cements & Coatings
- An inclusive learning environment
- Peer networking opportunity
- Breakfast and lunch provided
If you are interested in attending Polyschool, contact us today! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.