At Polyglass, we believe that our success as a company comes from having a team of employees who are both happy and healthy. That’s why we hire the best, and it’s why we go the extra mile to take care of our employees by offering a comprehensive benefits package in addition to fair and competitive wages. Below is a summary of the many benefits you’ll receive as a member of the Polyglass team.
- Paid Time Off—a generous allowance of vacation and personal days.
- Paid Holiday
- Group Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Group Life and ADD Insurance paid by the company.
- Disability Insurance—Polyglass pays for both short-term and long-term disability as needed.
- A company-paid Employee Assistance and Healthcare Advocate Program.
- Option to procure supplemental Long-term Disability and Life Insurance.
- A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for both Health and Dependent Care—enables you to cover expenses not covered by insurance using pre-tax dollars.
- Company-matched 401(k) or Roth 401(k)options.
- Section 125 Plan with Pre-Tax Premiums.
- Gym reimbursement—Yes, we’ll even cover your gym membership.
Polyglass is highly committed to the long-term health and well-being of our employees.