Polyglass U.S.A., Inc., a leading manufacturer of roofing and waterproofing systems, will be exhibiting at the IIBEC Virtual Spring Symposium.
In May IIBEC is offering cutting-edge information regarding advanced technologies, design, construction, maintenance, and repair of modern and/or older building enclosures. This year the symposium will have an online platform which attendees can access from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm ET each Tuesday and Thursday in May.
Polyglass will be featuring a wide range of products and technologies this year in their virtual booth, with plenty of information and educational opportunities for contractors to learn the features and benefits of these products.
The featured technologies and products that Polyglass will showcase at this year’s show include:
- ADESO® Self-Adhered Technology – Polyglass’ patented dual-compound self-adhered (SA) membranes feature a true APP or SBS formulation on the top weathering side and an aggressive self-adhered formulation on the bottom side of the reinforcement. This technology provides easy and effective application, enhanced lap sealing and solutions for multiple surface types.
- Commercial Roofing Systems – Polyglass provides flexible, custom-designed roof system configurations for commercial roofing. From self-adhered membranes to energy efficient liquid roof coatings, Polyglass products can accommodate a wide range of roof types, surfaces, climates and weather conditions.
- Polyfresko G – A premium highly reflective APP membrane specifically designed for torch applications that meets or exceeds most standards for cool roofing. Also, featuring CURE Technology®, an innovative thin film technology attributing to Polyfresko’s exceptional granule retention, minimal staining, scuff resistance and UV stabilization for long-term durability and performance.
- Velociflex – Polyglass’ high wind resistant roof assembly is highlighted by two plies of modified bitumen membranes. The base sheet is “loose-laid” and mechanically attached in the side laps, which allows for fast and efficient installation. Offering multiple installation and assembly options, the Velociflex systems were independently tested providing for high-speed wind protection up to 270 psf.
- Coatings – Polyglass’ premium elastomeric coatings address a wide range of roofing applications and challenges, including the repair and restoration of multi-layer APP and SBS roofing systems, single-ply systems, and metal roofs.
How to register for IIBEC Virtual Spring Symposium
Event registration is now standard pricing for all members, nonmembers, and students. Each registration provides:
- A Free Trade Show Pass
- Access to content through July 4, 2021
- IIBEC Continuing Educational Hours (CEHs) and AIA learning units will be available
- Roundtable discussions where all attendees can be active participants
Polyglass U.S.A., Inc. is a leading manufacturer of roofing and waterproofing systems. Known for its self-adhered modified bitumen roofing systems based on the company’s patented ADESO® Technology and CURE Technology®, Polyglass also produces a full line of premium roof coatings and roof maintenance systems. An ISO 9001:2015 certified company, Polyglass provides quality products and adds value through innovation. For more information about the premium products and services offered by Polyglass, call 800.222.9782 or visit polyglass.us.
Associate Marketing Manager – Communications